Consumer Trial &
Uhrich Law p.c. is a Chicago-based firm that fights on behalf of regular folks victimized by unfair business practices. We also work towards better protections for consumers through legislation and policy.
What makes us different?
Steven J. Uhrich
After Steve graduated from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago with honors, he was awarded an Equal Justice Works Illinois Foreclosure Fellowship with the Chicago Legal Clinic in South Chicago. For four years he supervised a team of attorneys assisting financially vulnerable families by defending wrongful foreclosures and bringing novel affirmative claims against mortgage servicing companies for unfair business practices. Steve now brings lawsuits on behalf of consumers in state and federal courts and litigates at both the trial and appellate level in a wide variety of industries.
He volunteers regularly with Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, the Willow Creek Community Care Center Legal Aid Ministry, and other civil legal service providers in the Chicagoland area.
Steve enjoys rock climbing, golf, cooking, and trying to find time to read non-fiction.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Tell us a little bit about your legal issue. We’ll contact you to schedule a free consultation. All information given to us will remain strictly confidential. Please note that sending us information does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Protect Yourself After a Data Breach August 6, 2019
- Watch Out for Mortgage Closing Scams June 5, 2019
- The FAIR act may end consumer arbitration provisions May 4, 2019
- “Alternative” Credit Data May Adversely Affect Disadvantaged Communities April 10, 2019